Saturday, August 16, 2008

a few pictures


Here is Mussoorie, cloaked in the monsoon fog, as seen from Sisters Bazaar.

This is a picture I took on the taxi ride back to Mussoorie after our summer traveling.


Here are some ferns growing on a tree branch near our house. When the fog sets in, we we can look down from our little yard and see nothing but murky whiteness mixed with a few of the closest trees. It is so strange to look down to see white.

I am spending a rainy Saturday trying to sort out my lesson plans for the next week or so. We are settling back into our little cottage, fighting back the mold and the scorpions for our little bit fo elbow room.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you an interesting and productive year. Know you'll be looking forward to drying out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you do with your photos. And happy lesson planning. I'm almost planned out to my maternity leave. Yee-haw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos, Nate. Always have loved your style.

    ReplyDelete